Genesis 22:1-14: so hurt. YOU know?

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

so hurt. YOU know?

i'm listening to: Love will be our Home -Susan Ashton

just had a conversation with 'cher on the fone...am so glad she called to talk to me cos i really needed someone to talk to...

hmm...we saw A off at the airport and my, he cried!!! well, i just thank God for allowing A to come to singapore to be an encouragement to all of us. i pray that he will continue to be a testimony in payap university & even at home :)

was really let down by a friend this evening...we planned and agreed to meet so i could pass him something but he never turned up nor bother to let me know he wasn't gonna come...i'm feeling really really disappointed now...i so wanna scream at him but i can only pray that someday he'll know how hurt i was today...am leaving it in God's hands...

you know, God has been so so real to me...a few weeks ago, i was just sharing with a christian friend about stuff and i said "honestly, i'd rather God put me thru trials so He can make me stronger, than have a smooth-sailing life and not grow at all". ha...and He really did put me thru a whole lot of them...i was really tired, but i'm thankful to God that i came to realise how real philippians 4:13 is to me... "i can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" indeed, God has been my source of strength...

"in shady green pastures so rich and so sweet, God leads His dear children along; where the water's cool flow bathes the weary one's feet, God leads His dear children along..."

"oh soul are you weary & troubled? no light in the darkness you see? there's light for a look at the Saviour, and life more abundant and free!
Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face...and the things of earth will grow strangely dim...in the light of His glory and grace..."