Genesis 22:1-14: God is real to my Grandma too :)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

God is real to my Grandma too :)

my heart was just filled with joy and gratitude to our Omnipotent God as i heard from my 2 aunties and a lil from Grandma about how God was so real to her on her trip to taiwan. she had apparently climbed up 400 over steps and along the way, felt her legs were very wobbly. but Grandma looked to God for strength by praying and asking for help, and God, who is our ever-present help in times of trouble, heard her cries and gave my 70-year-old grandmother the strength to climb all the way up. Grandma testified that as she prayed while climbing, she felt her legs getting lighter and found strength to continue.

aaah...just as God has answered Grandma's prayers, He has answered mine too. been praying daily for Grandma to grow deeper in her relationship with God...and as usual, He is faithful and has proved Himself real to Grandma...my heart sings with joy as i hear how Grandma really enjoyed this trip...because she has had a personal ecounter with God :) all glory to Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home