Genesis 22:1-14: my Jehovah Jireh

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

my Jehovah Jireh

i'm listening to: I Think About You -Collin Raye

ha, just had a great laugh. remember i said we bought something for ss? darrell suggested putting 2 watermelons in & sealing it up...*lolz* i just wanna see the look on ss's face when he gets home on fri nite... :P okay, i hope he doesn't read this anytime before fri~ my my, the silly ideas tt my bro can come up with... *shakes head*

i have so much to thank God for...esp yesterday when i accompanied ric 2 town 2 submit her work 4 some competition...she waited for my class 2 end & we were kinda late so she suggested taking 518 (express bus) or a cab...i'm using concession lehh~~ yah, but we decided to take 518 anyway & i didn't have coins. we asked arnd but no one had enuf to change with us...so we prayed. and He did help us get coins :) and then the bus just wouldn't come & we were late!!! so i told ric "let's pray and trust God to take us there ON TIME"...of cos God did. we reached there at 5pm sharp...well...praise the LORD! just goes to show how i can trust Him cos He's always in control... :D

oh yesh, i've got a conveyancing test tmr... *sobz* so those of you reading this, esp allvina & dear, dun forget to pray for me okay????

hmm, 3 days to good friday...dun forget abt maundy thursday service yah?