Genesis 22:1-14: thanks joel : )

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

thanks joel : )

was really disappointed with someone. we were supposed to go look for drawers for gtf at ikea...& at the same time look for presents for brothers appreciation nite. but i guess she forgot tt promise cos she only told me she couldn't make it when i called her last nite. i decided tt i'd still meet at 11am today altho i was upset. but we had some heated exchanges over sms this morning. told me she isn't free and all...i just cannot comprehend why ppl always say they're busy and push all the work to me...nobody really understands or try to understand how i feel...but it's alrite. i know God does...
cried it all out last nite. thank God for joel who was there...to listen & to give advice. yah...he's right. since i feel that everyone expects me to do everything & takes me for granted, then i shouldn't do it. guess it's time to just take a step back...
anyway, i had a really good day with ric, adrienne & elena today : ) they're really nice & fun ppl to be with & i thank God for them : ) oh yes, thanks adrienne! for waiting at the bus stop with me as we watched two 143 go by! haharz
this week's been a bad start. but i believe God will be there for me & see me thru : )
"i can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

1 Comments:

At 11:31 am, Blogger naTleoJ said...

Heya. Hope thngs are fine now. Remember, if you are unhappy, take a step back and assess the situation. Who are you doing it for? Your glory or God's? People might take you for granted, but it's a service to God. Your reward is going to be in Heaven. Not here.If you're really unhappy, I think you shouldn't do it because you'd be doing it unwillingly and it'll affect the heart you are doing it with. Anyway, have fun tomorrow night yeah? cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home