Genesis 22:1-14: fried tofu

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

fried tofu

went for my 1st high court trial today! hmm...pretty cool tho it was long...and this is just the 2nd out of (prolly) 7 days. it ended at 5.10pm today and i tot, 'wow, i get to knock off early today'...but ended up having to follow the lawyers and clients to this place called the masonic club. hmm...pretty cool actually. but ended up leaving only at 7.10pm...but again, nm cos mag was late, and so was my cousin, who was supposed to pass me my stuff.

was having lunch at the usual place (market) with steph today. steph was telling me just before lunch "u everytime eat from the same stall sure sian wan". tt was when i decided to venture into something different today. haa...i got myself a plate of duck rice and as we were eating...some tots just went thru my mind...

m actually quite a stick-to-the-same-old-thing kinda person. i dun really like getting out of my comfort zone to try stuff. i like doing the same stuff (most of the time). i like eating the same stuff (well...maybe not always, but...) anyway, this, was confirmed, over dinner with mag at sakae sushi. as usual, i chose the fried tofu and tt was when mag told me m someone who 'goes for familiarity'. tt's true...

"perhaps tt's why u're still serving in the GTF after so long..." mag added.

tt, perhaps, is quite true too...

well, gwyneth van, time to get out of your comfort zone to try new things!!!!

oh, btw, after all tt tok abt snapping out of my comfort zone, i called for anor plate of...fried tofu. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home