Genesis 22:1-14: i passed my supp paper!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

i passed my supp paper!

wanna thank God for His mercies...for allowing me to pass my supp paper! m really blessed to have so many frens pleading to Him on my behalf...really couldn't have passed if not for His grace : ) so...to those who have been praying for me the past week (esp joanne, allvina, dear, chun liang, auntie maysan, etc), thanks!!! to those who i've not mentioned, it doesn't mean u're any less appreciated. i've already thank God for you & tt He'd bless you in some way or other : ) so...as long as He knows, it's good enuf!
had my most interesting lunch break since SIP started (btw, in case any of u ask me again, SIP=student internship program). eugene came to have lunch with me : ) i really appreciate him coming all the way to accompany me today...altho we spent the first half an hour looking for each other cos neither of us knew where the other was! haa...anyway, thanks eugene, for brightening up my day! : )
just got home actually. met up with mag for dinner in town after i knocked off. found out allvina was shopping arnd & met up with her. a pity mag had to leave to catch a movie with her fren...met up with alan & jenny and he drove us to frangipani villa or something like tt...some wine bar. beautiful ambience. nice place to chill. thanks alan! (btw, i won't tell anyone tt u forgot u were a guy and counted 4 girls in the car *bleahs*)
ok. i reek of cigarettes smoke (nono, i don't smoke)...off to have my bath now! good nite darlings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home