Genesis 22:1-14: help me, God!

Friday, October 29, 2004

help me, God!

m in dire straits now! i've got music theory exam tmr from 10am-12nn & m not totally done revising the stuff. came home to check exam timetable cos i've got supp paper to sit for. the paper's on mon @ 9.30am. i've actually asked TWO tutors abt the dates for supp paper but all i got was "check tp website" and "timetable will be out this fri". one of them's my accounts tutor & the other, my internship liason officer. they know m on internship & surely they understand tt i require ample time to inform my employers???
but again...God has been good. cher suddenly had to call me regarding membership forms for tmr's ecm at gtf. she said i sounded stressed so i told her abt it and we prayed. thank God for helping me see this as anor test of faith frm Him. u see, God never promised me a smooth ride. He just promised to be there for me & He has kept it & will still do. i actually m trying to find a way to contact one of the lawyers to inform them tt i'd go in late this mon and realised tt i actually got down one of their secretaries' hp no! thank God...m gonna call her tmr & leave the rest to God :) also, i called ss to see if i could 'book' him on sunday after church to revise accounts with me and he agreed...thank God for His providence :) m sure He'll see me thru this whole thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home