Genesis 22:1-14: my 2 sunshines

Friday, November 26, 2004

my 2 sunshines

it was a good day again afterall! : ) this morning started out real bad. i.e. i had to walk all the way to the expressway to catch 97, and as a result developed blisters from the oh-so-tight new shoes tt mommy bought for me. but well...thanks for the new shoes anyway, mom! fiona says they're cute btw.

dear & fiona arranged to meet me for lunch today but it was a plan-all-gone-wrong. (1) they were stuck on the expressway near their place. (2) at 12.30pm, mr wong told me to have lunch early & be back in office by 1.20pm to make our way down to court. well, we didn't have lunch together but u noe, it's really the tot that counts! knowing tt they made the effort to come all the way down was good enuf to brighten my day : ) thanks darlings. big *HUGS* suddenly feel like singing "u are my sunshine" to you guys leh. ok. m lame. shoot me now.

well, anyway, the both of them came down for the court hearing. a pity they came at the 'wrong' time. rite after they left, came a super 'zai' witness. a pity it was all thru video-conferencing. imagine him really present in court. *lol* but well, shall not elaborate here...too lazy to type. but really, his testimony was damn cool and made us all laff, esp at how he shot back at the defence counsels. wooohoo.

had a great evening with allvina, dear & fiona. oh yes dear, thanks for bringing me the slippers!!! love u to the apple core man. haaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home