Genesis 22:1-14: 06/2005

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

06/2005

went all the way to sch again for a 'last' swim at tp as a student...the guard on duty only had a quick glance at our matric cards when we flashed it at him but he could actually notice the small "06/2005" (expiry date) & remarked "better hurry apply for your alumni card"! the weather was really good and ric was esp. thankful cos she didn't want to be double sunburnt. haa...yeap, so thank God, Who has control over everything including the weather, for the clouds He sent to give us such fine weather to swim : ) and yeah...sadly, i've finally cleared out my locker for good...feel kinda sad cos it was my locker for 3 years afterall! haa...ric was pretty shocked by the amount of stuff i had inside...so much tt she even had to tell joshua tan abt it when we met up with him at design's canteen -.-"

thank God, too, for nelson, who accompanied me to have ice-cream after prayer meeting! thank God for his thoughtfulness...poor fella carried my heavy bag (filled with swimming stuff & all my rubbish from the locker) all the way to ice-cream, and then to my doorstep...but yeah, it's comforting to know tt galilee still has such gentlemanly guys :D yup...so thank you nelson!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 am, Blogger Quinton said...

my pleasure, Gwyn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home