Genesis 22:1-14: my brother's home!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

my brother's home!

once again, praise the Lord! darrell was discharged this afternoon :) i really thank God cos it's during this time tt i see who are the ppl around me who care...altho it wasn't me in hospital, those who are close enough to me would know how much this darling brother means to me. i thank God for their love and encouragement. today during quiet time, i was studying philippians 1 when i asked myself if we as christians are thankful for the ppl around us and praying enough for them, or are we taking one anor for granted. well...m glad tt many galileans are ppl who never fail to be there when you're in need of prayer and encouragement. of cos i won't forget others like mrs ng & clarence as well :) whilst my bro was in hospital, many ppl kept him and my family in prayer...thank God for these wonderful prayer partners! anyway, altho darrell is home, he has to stay away from rugby for a month! i pray he'll be obedient and rest well.

thank God tt shelia dear is fine too. having fun with her uni friends in KL. was so happy and touched when she called me just now! thanks dear! then there's jaime who's away in india with her schoolmates. may our Sovereign God protect them wherever they go, and may they be a blessing to ppl they meet! as for those still having exams, i.e. nelson, erica & joanne, may our omniscient God grant them wisdom frm above, proper time mgt and discipline to study and finally, bring glory to Him with their results!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 am, Blogger gwyneth said...

yup, by God's grace he's fine now :) but he has to stay away from his rugby for anor month :D he's back home...having fun at my neighbour's somemore! (not even here to cheer his dear sis on while she works on her assignment! hmph! *grumbles*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home