Genesis 22:1-14: darrell's 17th birthday :)

Monday, December 12, 2005

darrell's 17th birthday :)

had a wonderful dinner with my family to celebrate darrell's birthday. thank God for the time spent with my family...time flies. camp just ended and papa's flying off this wed morning.

i thank God for my darling brother darrell. i thank God for giving him to me...darrell's been a wonderful brother (tho we argue lots too...but tt's all part and parcel of sibling-hood) and since we were kids, he's been my brave lil protector...haharz. m so grateful to God for him and on this special day, my prayer for him is tt he'll continue to grow in wisdom and stature of our Lord...hide God's word in his heart...and seek to say and do only things tt glorify God and edify God's ppl :) i love you and i thank God for you, darrell. blessed 17th birthday!

anor thanksgiving: God is Jehovah-Jireh! josiah & alex can now join us for ward-to-ward carolling at KK hospital this fri too :)

2 Comments:

At 12:19 pm, Blogger Jesselyn Ng said...

It's wonderful reading your love you have for your brother and his for you. It's just so lovely.

My relationship with my brothers only take a big step forward after they have their own flat with mum. All through my growing up years, I'm a half-mummy to them. Nagged at them, disciplined them, provided for them, guided them through school days etc. I was hardly loving. One of my life's greatest regrets. Am glad now is the time to love again, to care and to share.

It was a huge burden rolled off my shoulders when it was final that they will be under mum's custody and they could buy a new flat, forming a new nuclear family unit.

Thank God that through the hard trial, my brother grown a lot too.

In all things, there is a purpose.

Rejoice when all is well. Also rejoice when things are not going well, because those are opportunities for growth. Amen.

Love,
Jesselyn

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger gwyneth said...

thanks mrs ng, for reading and sharing with me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home