Genesis 22:1-14: i drove!!!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

i drove!!!

saturdays in chiangmai are always well-spent and enjoyable. went to the lake for the 3rd time today. still remember the 1st time i went there, shelia & alex were still here. p'gade went with us today to teach sis pat & me driving :) it was quite scary at first. i mean, i've never had any theory lessons and i know nuts abt how a car functions, much less how to drive it. when it was my turn, i must say p'gade was really brave to ask me to start driving immediately. he just explained a few things, told me what to do, and off we went!!! i was really really scared, but at the same time, really excited! c'mon, how many ppl in singapore get to drive immediately (without passing theory!) haaaa...after abt 3 or 4 rounds of driving around the round-about beside the lake, we moved on to a road outside...and my, it was sure different with all the cars and bikes zooming past! anyway, thank God for safety, and for a very good teacher, p'gade. we had prayed before he started teaching me.

thank God for a wonderful evening over dinner with koi & her 3 friends. had bbq-steamboat. altho it was difficult communicating, these girls really tried their best to make me feel the least left-out :)

hmm. been here for 33 days. time sure flies when you don't want it to...

1 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowwww, brave girl!!!
a few days ago, it was a bike, and now a car, so, what's next? a truck? a train? or a plane? Anyway,
Good try my dear girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home