Genesis 22:1-14: blessed birthday to A & lydia!

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

blessed birthday to A & lydia!

i'm listening to: All Heaven Declares -Vineyard

was really sian today after conveyancing law paper...it was so tough...yah, i know i won't fail this subj cos it's only 15%...but...oh well, i've done my best and i shall let God do the rest :)

was supposed 2 meet eve @ NP but we ended up @ my place eating & lazing around...and then went 2 IMM to shop 4 grocery with my mom...haa...oh yeah, we bumped into ah pong along the way...i thank God he agreed to come for GTF's easter's special this fri... :)

thank God for friends who are there to listen to me whine! :P esp when i called dear after the test just 2 complain abt it..haa...(thanks dear) and for eve who so willingly met up with me to just laze arnd, "gossip" & destresssss...

hmm...just wanna conclude by saying that God has been really good 2 me...though i failed accounts (ok, i didn't study so i can't blame God), He gave me good grades for my family law assignment :) yah...and of cos tt's not all that He has done for me this week...thank You, Lord...

oh yesh....blessed birthday to A & Lydia!!!!!!!!!! may the Lord bless you as you continue to be a blessing to others! Keep grOWing in the Lord & shining for Him!