Genesis 22:1-14: help me, God...

Monday, June 21, 2004

help me, God...

well...just added a cds subject to my timetable today and cos of this, my whole timetable has been ruined. okay, in my opinion at least...i was pretty upset, but i guess God has His reasons. i noe...He never moves without purpose or plan, so all i can do now is to learn to accept His will...

i thank God for christian lecturers/tutors in my course. i wanted to change my cds but the course manager wouldn't allow it. was praying tt ms lim would be able to help me but yeah, if everyone's as indecisive as i am, the lecturers are gonna have a hard time...i thank God for ms lim who reminded me to look to God for strength to get thru this sem and told me i'd be in her "permanent prayer list"...a hug from her really comforted me too...so, guess i'll just hafta take this as God putting me thru testing...and i'm sure He'll see me thru. amen.

just tot i'd share a thanksgiving too. was having a chat with mommy when she told me that today, my 3rd uncle and his family were at grandma's place when he suddenly remembered his new maid was boiling water back home just before they left. he asked her if she turned it off and she said "no"...sigh, they immediately rushed home to turn it off. mommy said tt grandma told her tt she almost called their home to see if everything was alrite but thank God she suddenly decided not to call. cos if she did, my uncle's home would most probably have exploded. thank God for being merciful...

oh well...my prayer request: i'm gonna ask the tutor of tt subj if i could change classes, pray tt God-willing, i'll be allowed to...but if it's not in His will, pray tt i'll just accept it according to His will okay? hmm...thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home