Genesis 22:1-14: yay! good timetable!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

yay! good timetable!

i'm listening to: Above All -Michael W.Smith

praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!! thank God for answering my prayers. indeed, like wat jonathan & auntie dot said today, God will bless those who love & honour Him :D

the past couple of days, i've been praying for 2 things regarding my timetable. (1)for God to give me a timetable He feels suits me best; (2)for me to accept watever He gives. but today, i knelt down by the sofa & made 2 requests :) that He gives me no 8am classes & no end-late classes! haa...

today, i was @ church dressing up the notice board for missions in thailand. mrs heng invited us up for lunch (macaroni cheese!!!) so cher allowed me to check out my timetable in her room. i was sooooo worried while waiting cos the system kept failing me. tt was when i went "alrite ppl, pray for me to get my timetable now!~" before i finally got 2 see it :D

i noe...some ppl dun understand why i'm making a fuss out of a timetable. but i just really thank God tt He hears me even when it's something as small as this. yup...God is my Jehovah Shammah -the God Who is there :)

thank God also for helping josiah, dear, fiona, youren, cher & i to complete dressing up the huge notice board on time for this sat's dedication service & dinner...

guess wat?? dear, fiona & i made cheesecake again today -blueberry cheesecake! haaa...wanna try it? come over for dinner soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home