Genesis 22:1-14: painting my home~

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

painting my home~

i'm listening to: Purple the Orion -Da Pump

eve sent me this song 5 minutes ago. no idea wat they're singing abt but since eve sent it.....haaaa ;)

i'm feeling so refreshed frm a good bath now! i spent the whole day painting my living room! 8hours lo!!! can't wait for u guys to come over & see it! maybe when i decide to bake for u guys??! haaa...oh yah, anybody need help painting your home, just hire me okay?? hee hee... :D

this morning, i woke up to my alarm @ 8.15am. i wanted 2 have a nice shower before meeting cher for a chat. but i went back to sleep and auntie luz only woke me up @ 9.05am when cher was downstairs in the living room!!!!! arrghhhhh!~~~~ felt so bad so i took a 5minutes shower instead~ well...the night before, i was pretty stressed abt the chat we were gonna have but thank God, we had a really nice talk...talked abt family, sch, trip to chiangmai, bgr, gtf and a whole lot of stuff...looking back, God has indeed blessed me...He's seen me thru so much and never once has He let me down...brought me thru trials but He didn't just leave me there...praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

okay la...toked too much again so i shall talk abt wat i did in chiangmai tmr...haaaa...those of you gng for prayer & fasting at church tmr, may God speak to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home