Genesis 22:1-14: zzzzzziming is zz-ing

Saturday, May 08, 2004

zzzzzziming is zz-ing

praise God from Whom all blessings flow! i just wanna thank God for answering my prayers...i thank God He allowed me to pass all my papers! so no supp paper! and i can go off to chiangmai without any worry... :D really...God's so good rite? i couldn't have passed without Him...and He's shown me His power over and over again...yup...His promise in Philippians 4:6 is soo true...

haa...if i'm not wrong, this is the first time i'm blogging in the morning! and why...cos tt retard, okay...ziming was using my com all night!!! gggrrrr~ i'm not listening to any song now, if u realised...cos he's still sleeping away nearby...oh man, look at how nice i've been...so considerate...sheesh... :P

anyway...poor eve, she got up late and rushed to sch for her paper...i pray she got there on time!!!

oh well...only reason i'm blogging is cos i wanna thank God for helping me thru my exams once again...for being my Strength & Deliverer...indeed, He's my Jehovah Jireh and my Jehovah Shammah (the Lord Who's There)! yup...nothing much to say since it's just the start of a wonderful day...

papa would be back in a few hours' time... :D