Genesis 22:1-14: to go or not to go?

Thursday, April 22, 2004

to go or not to go?

i'm listening to: Friends -Michael w.Smith

praise God! He answered my prayers in just a day! last nite...i was still waiting for mommy to give me an answer as to whether i could go to chiangmai. she said "dunno, ask papa"...i felt really disappointed cos by not saying no directly, it was like, giving me some kinda hope...i didn't wanna hold on to false hopes...so i prayed. and asked my frens like eve, fabian & dear to pray for me...and i asked God to just speak thru my parents. if He wants me to go, let my parents give me their blessings...at least give me a "yes" or "no" answer...i emailed my dad cos i haven't got a chance to speak to him when he called...hmm, haven't seen him for almost 3 months...

yup, and he called again today and mommy asked him if i could go...thank God he said yes almost immediately...and now, i kinda feel bad cos i'm procrastinating a little...hmm...first of all, it isn't a mission trip, cher told me it's gonna be a vacation-with-a-purpose...and most imptly, i realised...if papa comes back during the time i'm away, i won't get to see him for another few months again...tell me wat to do, Lord...i'm leaving it all in Your hands...pls guide me...teach me wat to do...