Genesis 22:1-14: my apologies to the magazine comm

Sunday, April 18, 2004

my apologies to the magazine comm

i'm listening to: I've never been to me -Charlene

haa...i came home after church today!!! stayed home all day...with my friends over tho...hmph, that stupid ziming (jeremy, ziming...watever, same la)...i was such a wonderful host to him. ask him how i poured a glass a water for him and he complained tt it was just plain water!!!!! anyway...it was nice having fiona, eve, dear (for a while) & jaime over on a sunday afternoon...it's been years since you guys came over to just laze arnd on sundays...

well...it's been an emotionally-tiring weekend for me...i got misunderstood by different people without having a chance to explain myself...and these were ppl i really cherished or respected...

i just thank God for friends & cher who were there to give me emotional support when i broke down...thanks dear, for understanding me the most & trying to help me talk to J...thanks too, cher for listening to me pour out my hurt, anger & disappointment...thanks also for pointing me to God's word...and for all that valuable advice...

most impt, thank God for strength and courage to admit i was wrong for agreeing to head redevelopment portion of the handbook...yet was unable to fulfill that responsibilty...i'm really sorry...and i thank God that the committee was understanding during today's comm meeting...

yup...God's strength, is made perfect in my weakness...and His grace is sufficient for me...