Genesis 22:1-14: my dear SUHANA

Monday, April 12, 2004

my dear SUHANA

i'm listening to: Who Am I -Point Of Grace

heard of this song?? i heard it when bro nat gave a presentation on his mission field in chiangmai...if u haven't heard of it, go get it! anyway...thanks to tt meanie-turned-not-so-meanie but still mean friend who dled it for me...haaaa :P and guess wat? when i went for a run just now, i was reminded of how UNGENTLEMANLY he was when he just happily ran off leaving 3 girls in the dark...sheesh *shakes head*

okay...today at lunch with jielin & SUHANA, someone complained tt my blog mentions only my friends frm my 'outside activities'...so i decided to talk abt wat she did to me today!!! she asked me for tissue paper and after i was so nice to help her stand up and go get it frm my bag halfway thru my lunch, she actually dropped my tissue cover into her plate full of curry, chilli or watever funny substance she was eating!!!!!! ggrrrrr...thanks ana...dun forget the 2 stuff u promised NOT to do anymore yah??? or else.

anyway...thank God for a good day at sch...was really tired. but thank God for being my source of strength!