Genesis 22:1-14: just giving thanks : )

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

just giving thanks : )

i'm listening to: By Heart, By Soul -Avalon with Aaron Neville

"O Give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgements of his mouth..." Psalm 105:1-5

i just wanna give God the glory for helping me thru my conveyancing law paper and allowing me to pass it. thanks to those of you who kept me in your prayers! i'm so sorry that i didn't trust God enough to actually help me pass it...i was just expecting to fail and praying for God to help me accept watever results He gives...but thank God for His faithfulness towards me...only 28% passed...really, how could i have passed without Him?