Genesis 22:1-14: 5 days to go...

Thursday, May 06, 2004

5 days to go...

i'm listening to: Question -Old 97s

i guess ric's right...when ppl grow up, things change...tt's why we're facing this problem now...differences in personalily, well...tt's wat she says...i just pray tt she'll understand tt eve & i have more things to talk abt becos we've been meeting almost everyday...if only she'd be less busy and give us some of her time too..? maybe we'd have just as much to talk abt..? sigh...or maybe it's just eve & i? cos mag's feeling left out too...i dunno wat to do? Lord, pls keep the 4 of us together...

how come everyone's feeling so moody..? even ziming...okay, i shan't call him a retard today...even he's feeling so down...it's so not him and i feel so weird...dun exactly know wat's bothering him...but i pray tt he'll allow God to take away watever hurt or sadness he has now... :

anyway...i just wanna thank God for answering my prayers...thanks to the ppl who helped me pray too...by God's grace, my papa's coming home this sat!!! i haven't seen him in 3 months...and he was due to return when i'm away...

i've got 3 prayer requests...first of all, i pray tt God will be merciful & allow me to pass all my subjs so i can leave for chiangmai with a peace of mind...but also for me to accept watever God gives me...and to remember tt His plan for me is perfect...& best for me...
another would be for God to be with my tuition kid as he takes his exam...i've only had 2 lessons with him...pray tt his mom would also be understanding...i can't perform miracles!!!
lastly...pray tt papa will return safely...and tt i'd spend quality time with him before i leave...

here's a verse tt always comforts me esp when i'm waiting for my results...
"Becareful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6
may it comfort those of u waiting for results too... :D

chiangmai...5 more days to go...