Genesis 22:1-14: eating fiesta, erm, spree.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

eating fiesta, erm, spree.

i'm listening to: I Think About You -Collin Raye

if i were to describe wat i did today in one word, it'd be "eating". the only thing i really remember doing was eating, eating and more eating.

kor picked me up at the church bus stop today after GTF 'cos we were supposed to have a family dinner before daddy flies off tmr. met ziming on my way out of the church backgate. haven't seen him around. was nice seeing him actually. but we exchanged only a few words. FEW words:

ziming: how's your brother?
me: fine...didn't come today.
ziming: why?
me: either at sch or at home studying i guess.
ziming: how's he? as in... (rubs stomach)
me: oh, that. still the same. or growing.

anyway, back to the dinner thing. when i reached home at 6.30pm, papa & darrell were working on some speakers thinggie. we were actually in a rush to go for dinner 'cos kor had reserved a table at jack's place at 6.15pm and also 'cos he had Fellowsheep meeting at 7.30pm...yah...so in the end kor told us to go ahead without him. i was pretty sad 'cos we had dinner there kinda because he had this birthday promotion thinggie...a pity that he couldn't enjoy it... :(

anyway, just abt an hour after we got home from dinner, kor came home and we all went for supper again. tot it'd be at some hawker so papa & mommy just wore 'home' clothes. i too, just wore my slippers and jumped into the car. oh wow, wat a PLEASANT surprise kor gave us when he dropped us outside crystal jade. ... ... ... was all tt was running thru my head. anyway, i tot i wouldn't be eating there 'cos of heavy dinner. but ended up eating tim sum anyway~ haharz...i am feeling reeeeeal full now. my stomach wall has prolly expanded by another few inches. *sobs*

but all in all, i just wanna really thank God for a well-spent evening with my family : ) it's not very often that we get to even sit down together for a meal at home. thank God for family. and...am really glad tt kor's talking more these days... :)

oh yesh, thanks kor! for the treats you have been giving me!!! makes me not wanna work so i'll keep getting treats...haa... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home