Genesis 22:1-14: just let me say...

Sunday, July 25, 2004

just let me say...

i'm listening to: The Glory -Avalon

praise God for sustaining my parents for so many years! am glad Daddy made it back last night to celebrate his and mommy's birthday :) realised i actually haven't seen him since the day i flew off for chiangmai! anyway, last nite we simply ordered pizza and got the both of them to cut a cake. today we had our relatives over for popiah dinner...simple yet pleasant. was really nice seeing everyone...thank God for family :)

and to pa and mommy...a very blessed birthday to you!!! and i love you...

oh my, kids these days are so unbelievable...my 5-yr-old cousin can play "gold miner" on the com...jordon really impressed me when he was playing it can...haharz, was chatting with joel halfway but charlotte, natasha & jordon ended up hogging my com, taking turns to play the game...

this week is prolly gonna be anor stressful week for me...but thank God combined games day peeps ain't meeting during the week this time...but i gotta go all the way to moriah on sunday!!!!!!! noOoOo...

i pray that God will give me the strength...i know He will. if not for Him, i would have konked out last week...thanks Yaweh, for being my source of comfort & strength always :)

last week has been tiring but wonderful, cos God has been wonderful...thank God also for a friend in mylene!!! been fun talking to her a lot this week...and yesh, dear!!! u noe our after-12 madness tt cher's always so afraid of during retreats? haharz, nelson came up with a term for us...Fatigue-induced temporal insanity...we've been hit by the FITI disease!!!!!! arrrrrghhhh!!! haaa....

oh well...lots to say but all of a sudden, i just can't seem to be able to put them down in words...but...

"just let me say...how much i love You...my Saviour, my Lord and Friend..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home