Genesis 22:1-14: grace-grower

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

grace-grower

i'm listening to: Look What You've Done -Jet

something unpleasant happened at sch this week. but am glad it happened cos i learnt something :) last week, it was agreed upon by my grp that i was to go to Lee & Lee for some law firm visit thinggie. but yesterday, i was told tt the tutor had taken my name out of tt list cos someone frm my grp was already gng. i was really upset cos i felt that this grpmate should have at least told me. i felt that it was just so unfair. so unfair that i had to be the one removed from the list. so unfair i had to give way and choose another law firm to go to. so unfair tt i hafta go for a make-up company law class cos of tt. sheesh...but looking back, i now see that God has His reasons...and wat He wants to teach me...

i called zer and talked abt it. am so glad i did cos she made me realise that instead of being mad at this grpmate, i should regard her as a "grace-grower" that God has placed in my life :) so now, whenever anyone makes me mad, i should try to remember not to let my emotions get the better of me. yup. "grace-growers". God places them in my life to teach me to be more gracious rather than get angry at ppl who make me upset. haa...i so thank God for this precious lesson learnt. it sure makes me a happier person :D

hmm...oh well, time to get back to work. i'm pretty worried abt not being able to get my work done on time, esp the writ of summons tt's due this friday! dearies...pls pray for me yah? toking abt dearies...DEAR!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR CAMP TO END CAN!!! i've got so much to tell you........... :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home