Genesis 22:1-14: God has plans!

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

God has plans!

i'm listening to: Little Rock -Colin Raye

haa...last nite i was just complaining abt my cds subj and how late the lectures & tutorials are...(yesh dear & jonathan...u guys had to endure most of my whining. bleah)

went for my 1st lecture today. wanted to swop tutorial classes but the lecturer explained why not. but am so glad to find out that...............the 2 lectures each week are actually held online!!! hoooray! haharz, am so glad God answered my prayers, tho in a different way, totally unexpected :D

haa...indeed, He never moves without purpose or plan. here's another lesson for me to trust Him and see His goodness :D thanks to those of u who prayed for me! :)

well...i still gotta end at 4pm on thursdays but i'm just thankful to God that i no longer have to end at 7pm on tuesdays & fridays! also...i wanna thank God for answering my prayers thru ric today! i had to wait 2 hours for my lecture and was feeling so sian when ric told me her class had ended, so she accompanied me till i went for lecture...thanks so much ric!!! :D

hmm...just wondering how the rest are doing at church camp...really missed them!!! wished i could be there with them...but well, God-willing, i can always go next year! yup...and at least dear, jonathan & lydia didn't abandon me for church camp...hahaharz...(dear, next year we must go okay? erm...jonathan, maybe after u complete ns den we go together? haaa...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home