Genesis 22:1-14: living victoriously in difficult times!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

living victoriously in difficult times!

i'm listening to: The Gift -Colin Raye

thank God for a precepts bible-study book that i'm using for devotions now -Living victoriously in difficult times. today's study was a reminder to me. when the thessalonians faced persecutions, afflictions & sufferings, they endured it with perseverance & faith in God. likewise, when i face difficult times in life, i shouldn't start complaining abt how tough life is. instead, i should have faith in God to see me thru. i pray that when tough times come, i'd put my trust in God, completely.

just made me tink back abt the little things that has been happening the past 3 days. i'm so thankful to God for seeing me thru all the little bumps along the way when i went back to sch. today, at lecture, melissa & jiahui told me tt cds tutorials start this week. i was so disappointed cos i had promised to see jonathan off at tekong. i called dear & told her to pray 4 me cos i really wanna go. when i met up with jonathan & lydia today at jurong library, i suddenly decided to take a look at my otcm schedule. by God's grace, my cds doesn't have tutorial this week!!! am so glad that God answered my prayers...

spent a really good afternoon with jonathan & lydia. haharz, have u ever seen a guy who's gng into ns, so busy the day before, writing cards to everyone?? haharz...jonathan did...he kept writing while lydia & i had to cut out stuff for him...and was at it even at my home while i had piano lessons!! haa...thank God for a sincere friend like him :D i pray that God will be with him as he goes into army, and that he'll continue to see the YAWEH for strength each day!

yup...looking forward to another wonderful day (in the Lord!) tmr... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home