Genesis 22:1-14: God's my great Physician

Monday, August 02, 2004

God's my great Physician

i'm listening to: Runaway Train -Soul Asylum

i wanna thank God for His healing Hands upon me!

saw papa off at the airport yesterday and had coffee with dear (thanks so much dear, for accompanying me!) at starbucks there since we were gng to moriah for combined yf meeting at 3.30pm. i started feeling unwell. first i had hot ears (i-dunno-why), den i started to sneeze...and well...i told dear i might have caught the flu bug but kept praying tt i'd be fine cos i had accounts paper today!!! we were late for the meeting so i smsed weijian to tell him tt we'd be gng to moriah on our own. but we bumped into them at the traffic junction anyway...when we were all behind moriah, we met sharon, her sister and wing. didn't really talk much cos i wasn't feeling well. oh, talking abt tt, thank God for a fren like wing who smsed me this afternoon to ask if i was okay : ) tot it was really nice of him. (thanks wing!) [but not like he'll see this la..haa]

anyway, i felt worse during the meeting at moriah and was wondering how i'd be able to focus on today's paper. (oh yesh, fiona...i won't forget tt pile of u-noe-wat, hahahahaharz)...i got home at abt 7.45pm. bumped into mommy at the interchange and saw charissa and her dad on the bus too :) pleasant surprise. oh well...back to the main topic (i seem to keep digressing today)...all i could do was ask God to help me recover so i won't feel sick and all...

guess wat? i woke up this morning feeling TOTALLY FINE. thank God for His grace and mercy upon me! : ) yup, and today's paper was pretty alrite. God's been good. i really thank Him also for friends like joanne, dear and wing who showed concern by sms-ing me to ask if i was alrite and all...really comforting : )

oh well...am glad that one paper's down...3 more to go...and it's civil procedure tmr!!! all my frens are worried, but u noe...i'm actually not. i just feel this peace within me...peace from knowing that God's with me always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home