Genesis 22:1-14: 2 days to 2005

Friday, December 31, 2004

2 days to 2005

whhheeeeee...all ye ppl, u're welcomed to my humble yet cosy lil room from tonite onwards! hehhh...all thanks to my darling bro darrell...he moved my com up for me & set up this nice lil corner for me...so m actually typing this frm my bed now! woohooo *hugs darrell*
anyway...today's a pretty good day~ finally, one more day to go at infinitus. it's been a great experience working there...and thank God for really nice ppl : ) took some pictures today but yeah...m too lazy to upload them...
something interesting happened : ) this evening on the train, on my way to meet lydia & darrell at church, alvin msged me to ask how i was spending my new year...told him "no plans yet" and he asked if i wanna meet up for dinner. so i said "can, but i've got watchnight service at 8pm" and we exchanged a few more smses...when i reached jurong mrt, instead of walking to the interchange to catch a bus, i decided to walk to the bank instead...just after a few steps, i actually 'bumped into' alvin! wat a surprise...we ended up having dinner together of cos. but anyway, wat i wanted to say was, he was actually asking if i wanted to meet for dinner this evening, not tmr. sheesh. no wonder i didn't get it when he said "i tot u're at home? was abt to walk there to see if i need to wait or not"...hmm. smart. but theennnn...he really didn't mention "this evening" wat...(if u're reading this: still wanna argue with me just now!)
anyway, just wanna really thank God for friends.
to the one who msged me to thank me for being a fren and all tt u said: thanks, u've been a blessing in my life too : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home