Genesis 22:1-14: l'il christmas dinner

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

l'il christmas dinner

today's been a pretty good day! i got to knock off at 5pm cos i was sent down to tt shop again to check out if the boogie handbags are still on the shelves...the shop was closed but thank God i could see thru the glass and yup, no bags tt infringes our client's~ so i happily went off to shop for my stuff and later met my colleagues, elizabeth & steph at P.S. elizabeth treated steph & i to dinner at cafe cartel...it's actually my first time there you know! haa...the food was not bad!~ was really touched too...elizabeth actually had christmas gifts prepared for us...
just wanna thank God for my colleagues. i've never grown this close to any colleagues in my former temp jobs...so this internship hasn't been tt bad afterall cos i've made good friends! : )
finally got myself a baby-g watch : ) haa...time to start scrimping and saving! anyway...daddy's home!!! thank God for bringing him home safely for Christmas! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home