Genesis 22:1-14: the incredibles

Monday, December 06, 2004

the incredibles

the incredibly noisy. haa...alan was prolly right when he told chill "just come to the noisiest table at the food court". anyway, i thank God for today's dinner with luvena, alan, jenny & her fren, allvina, zer, daniel tan & chill...this has definitely added some colour to my week!

jonathan & matthew came just as the rest (cept daniel and me) were gng to catch "the incredibles". just wanna thank God also tt some youths who didn't used to be active in church are trying to be more involved now...and even coming out for stuff like dinner on a weekday : ) and...just to make a point. i AM shaun's sister...daniel tan asked me for the 2nd time today, if i was shaun's sister. my reply: "are u auntie peggy's son?"

ok. those of u who get it, yeah...shoot me - tink carefully tho. *bleah*
anyhow, prayer request: for my back...it hurts pretty much today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home