Genesis 22:1-14: thanks mag!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

thanks mag!

thank God for nice l'il things tt He puts into my day to brighten it up : ) mag came all the way to shenton way to have lunch with me. tot it was really sweet of her to even take the initiative to meet up for lunch! but this silly pig...it was only her 1st time meeting my colleagues, elizabeth & steph...and she's already collaborating with them to 'suan' me. boo hoo hoo.
also thank God i got to pop by at camp this evening...mrs heng's shepherd's pie was good : ) seeing everyone at camp was best. only sad thing is tt i ain't able to join them throughout the 4 days this year...just realised i have actually never missed sunday school camp even after i graduated from ss, cept for the time i was away in japan! sheesh. tt's internship for you. i mean, me.
but it's okay, at least it's now thursday! less than 20 hours before i get to join all of them for the campfire and stayover for the last nite! woohooo...sunday school camp 2004, wait for me. here i coooooooooome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home