Genesis 22:1-14: sunday school camp '04

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

sunday school camp '04

...started today. i so wanna be there...anyway, today was a pretty rough day at work. but i just really thank God for ppl He uses to make my day better...like elizabeth who listened to me this morning & gave me advice regarding some probs at work...steph who made me a cup of ribena and brought it all the way over to IP dept after lunch...was really touched.

thank God also for dear & fiona who dropped by...m not a singapore idol fan but well...it was just the laughter, and joy of being in the company of ppl i love & enjoy having arnd...thanks guys : )

just tot tt philippians 1:21 was an encouragement to me today... "for to me to live is Christ; and to die is gain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home