Genesis 22:1-14: P.I. in the making

Saturday, December 11, 2004

P.I. in the making

i played P.I. today...was sent to pretend to look for stuff in this particular shop for 1 of the lawyers and well...it was pretty exciting actually...haa...and thank God joel was in town den! the shop was closed till 3plus and i really thank God for his company : )

thank God it's the weekend! just got home from a date with dear...and a lightbulb named joel tan. haa...kidding. (anyway, to joel: we're NOT lesbians, just very good frens, fyi) and my, it seemed like the whole of singapore was at orchard this evening...it was really really mad. i so thank God m safe at home now...anyhow, i really enjoyed myself this evening...it's been so long since dear & i hung out!!!

before m off to take a bath...just wanna really thank God for my l'il brother who waited for me at the bus stop - with an umbrella - cos he didn't want me to walk home alone!~ how sweet is tt rite? :D *winks*


angels we have heard on high, sweetly singing o'er the plains...


thanks joel & dear, i really enjoyed myself with you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home