Genesis 22:1-14: sisters' appreciation nite'04

Saturday, December 11, 2004

sisters' appreciation nite'04

from the bottomless bottom of my heart, i thank God for all the brothers who made this evening so special! i must admit they've really done even better than the sisters did 2 months ago, for brothers app. nite. i know tt they've been meeting up to plan this evening's sisters' appreciation nite & lots of effort has been put in...they even took time to come up with a video to express their appreciation to the sisters! m really really touched. i really m. God has definitely blessed us girls with many wonderful brothers...m really impressed by the love, effort & time they've put in to make us feel so appreciated on this special nite. memories frm this evening would definitely be etched in my mind for a pretty long time...to the brothers (darrell, ss, youren, daniel, josiah, jonathan, johnathan, reginald, shaun & alex) who were so sweet to us: m really grateful to you - and of cos to God who gave you all to me - for all tt you've done! i can never pen down how grateful i m, but i just wanna say, i love you!


check this out! dear & i "wow"ed real loud at this...haa


appreciation & gifts presentation time...sorry, wished i could put everybody's up...but tt's a lot of space


the sisters: (from left) dear, me, 'cher, adeline, candice, fiona & eve. missing joanne, lydia & jaime!


cold dish prepared by the brothers! we had a 6-course chinese dinner!


waiters serving us pasta. the 6-course chinese dinner wasn't all. everything was quickly transformed into italian style after the last chinese dish.


dessert...so pretty rite?


me - enjoying my dessert!


rose given to me from ss : )


my beloved ss & me


wonder wat he was trying to prove.


my darling brother & me


me & josiah - among our grp, whoever dare say they've been 'brother-sister' longer than we have...can suck their own toes! *bleah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home