Genesis 22:1-14: HOORAY!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

HOORAY!

this morning, the lawyers had a discussion and decided to close tmr! so, yup...no work for me tmr...really thank God...i've been praying for this cos i really need the time to write cards, wrap presents etc. yup. so tt's one thanksgiving! : )

i really wonder how much calories i've put on just this evening! we had (what they call) frolic at work today...to celebrate Christmas. had stuff like turkey & well, the usual Christmas kinda food.
met my family at thai express, holland v. thank God for dad who's understanding & agreed to have dinner at hv cos i'd promised to meet allvina & dear for ice-cream. anyway, i tink it's actually my 1st time dining at thai express. one word to describe the food - aroy! : ) but i really miss chiangmai now...
while waiting for the food to be served, i took charlotte along with me across the street to meet allvina who was already waiting at haagen-daaz...she had actually called me to come over soon to catch stanley & his grp Agapella singing there! tot it was really cool...thank God for the out-reaching opportunity they had : )

had a wonderful time sitting at haagen-daz with allvina & dear (and l'il charlotte too, for a while). tot it was cute to see how my lil cousin feasting on my ice-cream when she actually said she wants to cut off all sugar intake...haa, so ironic (yet cute)?
anyway...just wanna thank God for today...it's been a really good day for me. m just reminded of how God has blessed me with family and friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home