Genesis 22:1-14: Be still...

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Be still...

thank God for anor wonderful afternoon at YF. God has really blessed our YF with ppl who come with willing hearts each week. was really glad to see shelia & ss come back today too...still missing fiona...but i pray that the Lord will move her to come back and join us for fellowship again.

today's YF meeting was "surprise", led by 'cher. and there you go...the entry just before this, is a psalm written by me! haa...yupyup : ) m so thankful to God for all He has given me and for sure, i wouldn't wanna trade them for anything in the world.

shared with the YFers abt the article i read tt day...and how lydia had shared the new song today, not by chance, but by the will of God...for i believe tt He was reminding us to be still, and know that He is God.
Hide me now...
Under Your wings...
Cover me,
Within Your mighty hand.

When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father You are King over the flood.
I will be still, and know You are God.

Find rest my soul...
In Christ alone...
K
now His power...
In quietness and trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home