Genesis 22:1-14: to God

Friday, January 14, 2005

to God

dear God...
i just didn't know who to pour this out to. but thankfully i've got You. Lord, how is it tt the ppl i cherish so much, seem to be the ones who take me for granted the most? ppl might say tt m just being over-sensitive...but m sure God, tt You know how i really feel...i've always asked myself this qn: they're the grp of ppl i cherish the most, but do they feel the same way? seems to me it's not, God...becos even the friend i cherished most...makes me feel taken for granted the most. i just feel tt this whole "dear" thing is just a facade...cos m definitely not as impt to her as in the past anymore...or was i, in the first place? God...i am feeling so so so dejected. disappointed...and yes, i can't say m unwanted...cos there's You...but You know God, i've been trying so hard to not allow myself get upset when she disappoints me. i tell myself it's becos she has many friends, lots of work...she's really busy...but really, is it tt difficult to just give me a little, really oh-so-little of her time? perhaps m trying too hard to be her friend. m just deluding myself, ain't i? i really have tried. but i realised...it's just too much for me to bear....right now, all i can thank You for, is for loving me. I love You too God. thanks for being the only One who will never change. amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home