Genesis 22:1-14: thanksgiving

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

thanksgiving

praise the Lord! i've finally made a decision regarding what to do after graduation : )

ms tang has already offered me a place in the kindergarten, so i believe tt's an opened door & i thank God for that. 'cher's rite...God's not that cruel...why would He instill in me this passion for kids, and not let me have anything to do with them? : D

also...i've come to realise that it's definitely not by chance that m taking law now. my God is a God who never makes mistakes. He never moves without purpose or plan! i believe that God has a reason for allowing me to do law...so yeah, i have decided that i shall obey my parents! (esp since God speaks thru them!)

so...i spoke to mom after i got home from prayer meeting. i've decided (and given the permission from my authorities to) teach kindergarten, and at the same time do a part-time law degree! wheee...God is good!

but again...all's not confirmed yet...cos i really don't know what the future holds...but one thing's for sure, my God does! so...into Your hands, O Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home