Genesis 22:1-14: start of my last sem

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

start of my last sem

yup. m finally back at school after 11 weeks of internship : ) felt great being a student & seeing my friends once again! sch was not bad...perhaps cos m pretty positive abt it, knowing that God's gonna be with me : )

met up with eve in town to look for stuff (oh yes, she'd like me to incl tt she's right beside me now...so yeah...) m pretty happy. went to 3 life bookshops (yes, eve would like me to incl this too) before finally getting this guide book "simple living for teens". ok...yaya, i know i won't be a teen in less than a month...hmm...but i still tink it's more apt. plus...hey, i'm still a 16-yr-old at heart!!! heh

anyway, do uphold me in prayer...lotsa work (really really lots) with less time...pray for strength & wisdom : ) have a blessed week, darlings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home