Genesis 22:1-14: to God

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

to God

dear God...m so sorry. m really so sorry about this God. i really dunno wat to do except to cry out to You now. becos of my big mouth, everything seems to have gone wrong. i now feel that i shouldn't have told mommy abt the incident tt happened a year ago. but i felt really unhappy when luz smsed my mom to borrow $300. Lord, m so angry becos she always uses this trick to gain sympathy from daddy and mommy. she used the same trick to beg my dad not to tell my mom abt the $900 phonebill. i probably wouldn't have told mommy abt it if she didn't try asking for $300. i decided to break the news to mommy becos m so sick of keeping this thing from her. i dun want to hide anything from mommy anymore. m so tired God. tell me wat to do please. God are u listening to me? i feel so sorry abt telling mommy. i didn't know she'd react this way. i feel so bad for daddy. daddy & me had and still have no intention to keep this from her. we only wanted to wait for the right time to tell her. but she doesn't understand God. why won't You make her understand? why won't You make her see that daddy and i were just afraid she couldn't take it. You know it God...so why won't u let her understand? God i know You will...but it's just so hard to wait. why not now God...i feel so bad for my daddy now...my heart aches God...it really does. i really can't imagine daddy having to face it all alone...he's all alone overseas and probably very bothered abt it now. wat am i to do God? darrell tried telling mommy to go easy on daddy...but he got scolded. real bad. i'm so sorry abt darrell too...God...You're reading this aren't You? God...You're my Comfort and my pillar of Strength...i know You'll help me...just maybe take away this sadness and guilt? wat m i to do abt auntie luz too? i feel so bad knowing that she's not gonna be back working for us again...i feel that it's all my fault God. imagine being told we don't need her back anymore God...help us solve this thing in Your way Lord. please do...that Your name will not be disgraced but glorified thru our actions Lord. sadness will go God...but forgiveness, is just so hard.

in Jesus name i pray
amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home