Genesis 22:1-14: one soul won!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

one soul won!

m just so thankful to God this very moment...for giving me the opportunity to lead one soul to Christ tonite. i thank God for guarding my friend's heart...and for giving me wisdom and courage to share the gospel with my friend...most impt of all, for working in the heart of my friend and preparing him before i even shared with him...now i know why God allowed his dog to be sick - so he would ask me to pray with him, which eventually gave me the chance to ask him if "you're afraid of saying the wrong thing when you pray" and the qn i've been praying for a chance to ask him, "have you recieved Jesus as your Saviour?". and well, tt led to how i got to start sharing the gospel with him and by God's grace...he recieved Christ into his heart today...a day before i recieved Christ, 12 years ago :) praise the Lord!

honestly, i never expected to be able to lead this friend to Christ. when i first heard tt anor charismatic friend wanted to bring him to his church, i actually prayed for God to give me a chance to reach out to this friend first...and God really answered my prayers...m really grateful to God. indeed, He's a Sovereign God...and for providing me with the opportunity, He's Jehovah-Jireh! all glory to God and God alone!

Lord, i thank You for Your mercy and grace upon my friend...and for giving me the privilege of winning a soul for You...thank You so much Father...

1 Comments:

At 2:01 am, Blogger Quinton said...

I think this needs comment....
..............................

PRAISE GOD!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home