Genesis 22:1-14: blessed 2006, everyone!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

blessed 2006, everyone!

praise God from Whom all blessings flow! first and most impt of all, i want to thank the Lord for being able to give thanks to Him, with all my heart, for a wonderful 2005 :)

this new year's day been special. what better way than to spend the first day of the year in the House of the Lord, worshipping Him! i thank God too, for bringing me to join 20% of our church members in praying for the church this evening :)

one of the many things (i've decided not to mention all, so don't worry) tt i thank God for, is allowing me to teach at galilee kindergarten this year. the 2 most impt thing tt God has taught me here are, patience and submitting to authority. it's been very wonderful and exciting teaching the little kids and God has been very gracious to me, becos first of all, m not trained as a teacher! by God's grace, He has given me an ability to communicate with kids and a love for them...which i so do not deserve. so may all praise and glory go to God alone!

God has been my Jehovah-Jireh - my Provider to all my needs, my Jehovah-Shammah - the Lord who's always there, my Prince of peace in times of confusion, my Guide & Counsellor in times of sadness, my Heavenly Father, and my Best-est Friend. He is my Source of comfort, strength and wisdom :)

i thank the Lord for all tt He has done for me in the year 2005. this sounds cliche, but although it's been quite a roller-coaster ride, i still thank the Lord because He didn't promise me it'd be smooth-sailing. He only promised to be with me always..and He's been faithful! and becos He has guided me thru 2005 safely, i trust tt He will do the same for me in the year 2006! and if God chooses to put me thru tough times this year, i pray tt i will not fear, even if i may not understand why...for i trust tt He has a purpose for everything tt He does! therefore, i now commit this year into God's hands and seek to acknowledge Him in all tt i endeavour this year!

2 Comments:

At 1:03 am, Blogger Marquis_De_Sade said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR!

 
At 1:45 am, Blogger gwyneth said...

thank you dixon! a blesed new year to you too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home