Genesis 22:1-14: boing~

Sunday, June 11, 2006

boing~

and so yesterday marks the end of the 2nd week of my hols. attended hanteng's 21st. believe it or not, he's my pri sch friend & we're still in contact! while at his celebration yesterday, i met 2 ppl from my sec sch. and better still, his sis was actually my darling bro's classmate! really, singapore is just SO SMALL!

time flies when you're enjoying yourself. on fri, i came to a conclusion tt, apparently, m the only one among those i've spoken to this week, who tinks this week went by too quickly. i wanna thank God for a very well-spent week (during prayer time with shelia dear, we prayed tt i'd use my time wisely this hol). m glad i invested my time wisely by spending time on meeting up with different friends i haven't seen or spoken to in a long while, making a trip to sks to get books, and of cos tennis. as much as i enjoyed this week, something has been bothering me and, a lot this week in particular. but somehow playing tennis on thu with eve & my 2 new-found tennis khakis - chang & deqiang - made me feel a lot better...and i thank God for these ppl, even tho they may not know it...talking abt tennis, while playing on thu, i actually hit someone's forehead with a tennis ball and honestly, i still feel extremely bad abt it. i may not have intended for the ball to really hit him, but wat really made & still makes me feel bad is the fact tt i hit the ball in his direction on purpose. o well...

today was kinda sad. everyone left after church, so fast tt by the time i got down frm teaching sun sch, i didn't even see ppl like joanne, shelia & josiah :( but thank God for lunch with hannah, anabelle, lydia, my darling darrell & the liang twins. nevermind the heavy downpour, cos i believe it made our walk back to church a lil more fun :D i finally caught x-men today, with hannah :) sadly, i didn't get to go to ah ma's home, but m so thankful tt she & mommy packed some food home for me! ah ma's cooking is simply yummy! and like what ah ma said to me when i called her to thank her for the food, "you must be very happy tt you didn't have to drink soup today!" yup yup, i m! haahaahaaaa...but they were still nice to pack some goodies home for me *bleah*

and i guess nobody would believe or even know abt how m feeling abt a certain strained friendship at the moment. but i believe by and by, this feeling will just go away...it'll all be 'fine', exactly the way someone wants it...even if it's saying goodbye.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking you blog regular and enjoying the read since 2004...

tp'figo

 
At 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry ! post wrong blog ...and why???

tp'figo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home