Genesis 22:1-14: my 22nd birthday :)

Sunday, February 04, 2007

my 22nd birthday :)

praise God from Whom all blessings flow! a few things i'd like to thank God for:
  1. life - recently i've learnt not to take life for granted. each day i live is by the grace of God...and so, i thank God for yet anor year of life He's given me.
  2. my parents - for loving me, and for all the sacrifices they've made...always trying to give kor, darrell and me the best they can (thank you papa & mommy, i love you too)
  3. darrell - for being the sweetest brother in the world, always being there for me! (i love you, darling!)
  4. my brothers/sisters-in-Christ a.k.a my fellow prayer warriors- for always encouraging me thru the word of God, praying for me (of cos they fall under "friends" too, but thought i'd give them a 'title one-level-up'! *winks*)
  5. my friends (esp those who've stayed all these years!) - simply for their friendship!
  6. a meaningful birthday gathering - it's always wonderful having the ppl i hold dear to my heart, around me on my birthday...and i thank God for a good time of sweet fellowship!


i've always thought 22nd birthdays (or rather, birthdays after our 21st) aren't special anymore...but i was wrong, cos my friends made it really special for me :) *blessed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home