Genesis 22:1-14: God will take care of me.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

God will take care of me.

today, while on a bus to town with ric, i had the most heartwarming moment with papa over the phone. for the first time, papa asked to pray with me over the phone. actually, it was the first time he even asked to pray with me. "maybe you could close your eyes now, and we will pray now over the phone. daddy will pray," he said to me. as he prayed, while nodding in agreement, tears of joys flooded my eyes. as papa said "in Jesus' name we pray, amen.", i could hear his voice breaking down too. i know being human, papa is afraid too...but this time, he's placing me in God's hands. if there's one thing i must thank God for despite what He's putting me thru now, it has to be the faith tt papa has in God now. it brings great joy to my heart seeing how my father is now learning to put his trust in our Heavenly Father...and i'll never forget what he said to me 4 days ago, when even tho i was afraid deep inside, i told him i'd be fine. papa said to me over the phone, "yes. for sure you'll be fine. God will take care of my girl."

6 Comments:

At 1:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sure He would. Not sure what to say to make u feel better, neither can i take the fear awy frm ur hrt cos only God can, so why not turn to Him in prayer each time the fear crept in?
Then theres no time to feel scared even if you want to!
Does God's promise in Isaiah 41:10 sounds familiar?
"Fear thou not; for I am wirh thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
;)

keeping you in prayers!
..."And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

 
At 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are u feeling fearful my dear friend..
keep on believing.. Jesus is near..
keep on believing.. there's nothing to fear..
keep on believing.. this is the way..
Faith in the night as well as the day.

if its about health..
if it's about wealth..
if its about the future..
or even the past..
as little faith we may be..
trust in Him.

won't He answer..? He will.
won't He guide..? He will.
For His love.. overshadows that of all.
His love.. in which our faith should rely on.

Romans 8:38,39.
"For I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor might,Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

You're in my prayers...

Jon. Ong

 
At 12:25 am, Blogger Philip said...

amen...will keep on praying

 
At 1:36 am, Blogger gwyneth said...

thanks jon for your reminder & encouragement from the word of God... (p.s. isaiah 41:13 is the one i wrote abt actually...abt Him holding my right hand and the one He has in mind for me on my left. haa)

thanks philip! nice to know tt there's someone praying for me from across the causeway too! ;) been praying for your upcoming interview on fri too! do your best, and may God's will be done!

 
At 11:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." John 10: 27-28.

Be assured that the unknown is in the hands of the One who knows best. He is El-Elyon, the sovereign One. He is in absolute, total control & nothing can occur without His permission.

Will be praying for you.

Love ya lots.

 
At 1:04 am, Blogger gwyneth said...

thanks allvina, for your concern, encouragement and prayers...really appreciate them. *hugs* and thank you for loving me : ) love you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home