Genesis 22:1-14: a relaxing thursday!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

a relaxing thursday!

an enjoyable day for me :)

spent some time with sis pat's parents and christy by the poolside at amari rincome hotel. it was wonderful having a "deeper than just a-on-the-surface" conversation with sis pat's mom. haa, and playing with christy by the pool, dipping her feet in and playing spot-the-dragonflies probably helped me win her heart a little more. haha :b



went to campus crusade hall this evening for the wedding rehearsal. this is my first time playing the piano for a wedding but i realised that a thai church wedding is so different from one in singapore...and it ain't easy and was rather confusing for me.

aof was really nice to have dinner with me this evening. we had chicken rice by the roadside and i got to recite john 3:16 in thai to the stall owner, haha :)

while she was sending me back to bro nat's home on her bike, aof suddenly said she felt like drinking ovaltine and so we ended up at the snackhouse a stone's throw away from bro nat's home. i thank God for the time with aof...we laughed so much, my stomach muscles hurt. and of cos, we ate so much, i felt like puking!

3 Comments:

At 11:27 pm, Blogger shaun said...

haha...next time you can play piano for weddings in our church..no need joshua lim already..hahaha.

 
At 2:13 am, Blogger gwyneth said...

wah, you don't sabo me...i wouldn't dare to take joshua lim's place okay! thank God he doesn't read my blog...haha

 
At 9:36 pm, Blogger shaun said...

haha...how would you know?? maybe he's secretly reading your blog to see if there's a chance to take over him. haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home