Genesis 22:1-14: my 1st pair of mary janes

Friday, January 28, 2005

my 1st pair of mary janes

haaa...met fiona & mag to go shopping. call me a late adopter or wat, but i finally got my very first pair of mary janes! haa...but again, at least i found one tt's eh, pretty suitable...i don't seem to find anything nice & suits me...sad huh? oh well!~ hee...

okay...according to mag, "hee hee hee" is how a fish laughs. "heh heh heh" is how a prawn laughs. gee...if u get it, it's actually so so laaaame. haa...pardon me mag!

anyway, just wanna thank God for the time spent with mag & fiona amidst this crazily-busy week. and of cos, thank God i got to meet shelia too : ) while sitting at the food court with fiona, i suddenly missed the weekly lunch session some of us YTFers had after school back in sec sch days...different schs, yet we took time each fri to meet up for lunch. how i really miss tt...now it just seems so impossible to do such things again...

alrite...i actually told my mom abt him just now. her advice? pray abt it...hmm...but it sure feels good being able to talk to mommy abt such things...anyhow,i actually just realised how much easier it is to talk to mommy abt personal stuff as i grow older...so well, it isn't tt bad tt this happened afterall~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home