Genesis 22:1-14: standing in the need of prayer

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

standing in the need of prayer

i really wanna be with the kids leh! i dun wanna spend the entire afternoon in sentosa running some stupid game stn, esp after sacrificing gng to YF...i feel so so so so sad & disappointed now can! tt sickening apri...why must be break the news now...m already having so much difficulty trying to get down to doing my work...now it's worse...i totally can't concentrate. oh God...help me help me help me...even if it's not Your will tt i'll get to mentor a kid on sat...at least comfort my heart...give me peace tt passes all understanding...sigh.

God...there's so much work to be done by this week...i never seem to be able to finish them...i really feel like m gonna be squashed underneath this whole load...and then this gerald is so weird. he's just so beyond comprehension sometimes. makes me feel so irritated and now we're not talking. and best thing? he's so insensitive. wat a retard!!! argghh...m whining too much!!! please God, will You just lighten my burden now...

alrite...alrite. i know m whining too much. but i just feel so burdened...so frustrated...so much in my mind. and tmr's the last day to submit my exemption letter for napfa...and guess wat...dr ho's not in town till sunday. it's me O Lord, it's me O Lord, standing in the need of prayer!!!

"casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you." 1 peter 5:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home