Genesis 22:1-14: sweet surprise

Sunday, January 30, 2005

sweet surprise

dear God, i wanna thank You for my friends! today, after service, they gave me a really wonderful surprise & i was really really touched! no wonder shelia was asking me to go to the fellowship hall. i just didn't understand why she was in such a hurry actually...and to tink i still went around church looking for auntie rosalind to help me with my divorce proj! haharz, i was surprised by a cake bought by joanne to celebrate my birthday in advance! i was pretty 'paiseh' when a grp of them started singing 'happy birthday' really loudly in the fellowship hall, in english den mandarin...with everyone else arnd looking in surprise, but put aside the paiseh-ness, i was really so touched, God : ) thank You, Father for these wonderful friends who have been such a blessing to me. they really made my day...esp when i had to spend the entire sunday afternoon rushing my projects...if not for them, i might have concluded today a pretty bad day!

God, i really thank You also for helping me complete my divorce proj...and for today's IP grp meeting too. m really sorry from the bottom of my heart, tt i had to work on sabbath day...but still, You allowed me to complete my work...thank You so much God, esp when i was panicking away in the media room when i ran out of paper! thank You for sending dn teo with a key to the office so i could get paper! thank You so much for being Jehovah Jireh!

in Jesus name i pray
amen.

p.s. thanks, all ye dearies who were there today! love you all to the core!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home